Thursday 8 January 2015

Amazing Recipe Made with Marsala Wine

Hope You had great Christmas and New Year holidays. You all must have enjoyed your favorite food with friends and family. Same here, together with my family members I enjoyed much and did lots of fun with friends in California. I like gossiping that is my hobby and sharing recipe ideas with my friends is mostly the topic of discussion. This New Year eve party my friends were discussing about simple and easy recipes which most of them had cooked and enjoyed eating. During the party I met a friend, Rob who was talking about Italian recipes with marsala wine. And he had made many mouthwatering dishes using marsala wine as one of the ingredients.  

So, after New-year’s  hangover I went through internet and browsed recipes for marsala wine. I was surprised to see thousands of recipes with marsla wine. I tried chicken marsala recipe on third day of new year. Taste was awesome. 

Check one of them which I have shared as below.

Knorr chicken marsala

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
  • 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
  • 1 package (10 oz.) white button mushrooms
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/3 cup dry Marsala wine
  • 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme 
Methods:
  • Evenly coat chicken with flour.
  • Melt 2 tablespoons Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 8 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
  • Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are golden brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in water, wine and thyme. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Return chicken to skillet and simmer uncovered until sauce is thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
Source: www.knorr.com/recipes/detail/11265/1/chicken-marsala

Like me, hope you also like this delicious recipe. Believe me marsala wine accelerates the recipe taste beyond limit. Over the internet lots of marsala wine recipes are available. Try and enjoy these Italian recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment